Would like ideas

Guest SSWT

How do you guys who do flat glass pull your film out of the box. The way I've always been doing it is to put the box and roll on the ground and pull it out to legnth. If a splice needs to be done...stick another olfa into the box at the width you want. Does anyone else do things differently. I'm asking because my knees anfd back hurt after awhile

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have a filmhandler. But it seems to take longer to set it up pull film, make sure it doesn't get creased when pulling the piece off the machine and then rolling it up. Is there a better way to use the machine? I put it on a 6 ft wooden ladder and screw it in.

you guys are fast and so is this bulletin board I tried that but again it seems to take longer than just pulling it out of the box on the floor and then rolling it up.

I stick a knife in the bizzzzzox and cut it that way, if I have lots of winders, I pull it all at work ducing down time while tinting cars and number them so I know whats what, I jsut pick the rolled up tumes out of the box and install, that way I dont have no cutting on site.

the way mdog does the cutting before hand. does cut down time alot. but do not cut before hand unless you measured yourself.sorry but I done trust anyone. we all make mistakes. and id rather be pissed at my self than someone else

Archived