Perimeter Dot Matrix

Hey guys first time here, quick question. I see a lot of posts addressing the dot matrix, but most address when you have a large dot matrix are the top or bottom on the back glass. And I like the glue method myself for the large dot matrix. But I'm curious how everyone addresses a window that has a dot matrix border all the way around it. Do you use the glue method all the way around by doing the top Then, one side, the bottom and so? Or how do you guys address it?

You don't address it, just make sure it looks uniform all the way around.  It is the norm to have the silver look all the way around and customers typically are not going to pay what it would cost to glue all that down.  With that being said, 3M CS Carbon does the best job that we have seen sticking to dots without glue.

I know if I cut a huge pattern like a qtr or back glass goin past the dots like a 1/4 to 3/8 inch it's easier for me to get em to stick, targeting/positioning is everything and doesn't work on everycar. I waste a lot of time tryin promise...