Perimeter Dot Matrix

I didn't say that, this is talking about the boarder all around the window. I'm not wasting time on that. If it's going to dry and look uniform it's really not worth it at all. Something like the older fusion I do try and sand those and get to lay better. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I go over it before hand with the customer so they know is the biggest thing. If you just drop it on them afterwards they think you screwed up and are just trying to cover it up.

old fushions when they came out had numerous complaints on the top matrix.  quick fix for mobile guys, hang the BG,  thick cloth over pro handle to remove water in the dots.  pull down apply thick coat elmers glue stick Purple to clear for visibility.  diamomd  or hard card bare will leave the glue in the dots when smoothing. towel handy to catch excess that oozes out. ship

5 hours ago, steveyb109 said:

How does this guy get his dot matrix so perfect

https://www.ruitblinderen.nl/dot-matrix/

Most likely will have to call them to ask about it.  However, they probably use a glue or stronger adhesive to hold the film down to the glass.  The downside with this option is how long will the glue/adhesive last?