Business Logo

Hey Everyone!! I could really use some help from a fellow business owner! I very recently started my own business and I am having a VERY hard time finding a reliable website to design a business logo for me. It seems that all of the top google recommendations have mostly HORRIBLE reviews with some decent reviews here and there. Seems that most people are writing that they were completely ripped off. I'm looking for a good artist/graphic designer I can work with to create a professional logo for my new business. I see SO MANY businesses on here with really great logos and I'd really appreciate it if someone could help point me in the right direction. Thanks Guys!!

dynamic, thats the same guy I just had do mine.  I agree 100%, go with Richard.  Heres mine he did last week

15209227_10157788631590305_1807406744_n_

What is funny, I saw your post on Facebook about it, so checked out his Facebook.  His designs are bada$$ which is why I decided to get it done.  Don't really need it, but excited to see what he comes up with.  Your logo is clean.   :thumb

What about someplace like 99 designs ?

They are good if you are looking for more of a simple design.  I have used LogoArena.com in the past too where people submit logos to win.  Same thing there though, they use a lot of cookie cutter designs.  Sometimes it is a simple font that you can download yourself.  What I like about the guy above is everything is completely custom, so it is a one-off.

Archived