95 Dodge truck

Tinted it last week for 99.00. Solid back window and two sides. The guy was complaining about the price. I told him it is normally 130 but since we are tinting his girlfriends truck the same day he was getting a deal.

He comes back Saturday and says I scratched his rear window and side windows. I told him that he watched me from the office door the whole time and besides I computer cut the whole thing so there was no way I could have scratched it my blade never touched the glass.

I told him that the scratch was not on the film but on the glass. He swore up and down that the scratch was on the film and was not there when he dropped it off.

I told him that if I removed the film and the scratch was in the glass and not in the film it was going to cost him 65.00. If it was in the film the job was on us. He agreed and after removing the film in front of face the scratch remained because IT WAS IN THE GLASS like I said. :shock now instead of paying 99.00 he paid 164.00 for the job.

He left the garage with a smile on my face. :shock ONE FOR THE INSTALLER

Guest Total tint

good job I always go over each window before we touch the car and if theres anything wrong I tell them its saved me more than once only takes about 5 extra minutes

Guest thetintshop

I've had a few that wouldn't gamble that it was in the glass or on the film. guess they didn't have alot of faith in their own judgement.

Guest Blade
I told him that if I removed the film and the scratch was in the glass and not in the film it was going to cost him 65.00.  If it was in the film the job was on us

I've done this in the past. It's funny to teach the dumbasses a lesson. :shock Like we don't know what we're talkin' about! :shock

Archived