Wet Check?

Guest Foogoo

Guest Braud Spectrum

:hmmm With my Porter Cable I can one piece and be done in 10.  :hmmm  :)

HOLY CRAP!!!! :thumb:):)

you mean somebody other than me said this???? :hmmm:hmmm:)

:thumb:hmmm You betcha ! :thumb :thumb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get what you guys are talking about dryer sheets/powder. I started with powder then moved to dryer sheets. The way I shrink with both is the same. I use a white hard card to push as I heat wheather I am useing poder or dryer sheets. That way there is never a need for a wet check the film is flatter than a pancake.

then your powder shrink is different than mine. mine is never flat when I'm done.

Powder or dryer sheets both look like that when I'm done. Most of the time I push the film out with a white hard card powder or dryer sheet. Behind the dryer or powder idea the outcome is the same. The method should be the same. The only thing sheets or powder is doing is eliminating static and alowing the film to glide over the glass.

Guest Braud Spectrum

cooltint asked

Is this a brand of heat gun? How is it faster?

:DD Yes. It's got a more powerful element and blows lots of air so it covers a bigger area. Takes some getting used to the way it shrinks. It's different. You'll need gloves to use one of these. :DD

Only drawback is that it's heavy. But I have strong muscles in my forearms from years of squirting. :barf It shrinks so much faster and better that it's worth it. :DD And expensive too. Close to a hundred.

Guest thetintshop

BS, we no longer endorse the porter cable on here. :barf we're the only ones who like it, and everyone else hates it. so we'll just have to keep it our little secret. :DD

everybody else can keep fartin with those cheapo wagners. :DD

Guest Braud Spectrum
BS, we no longer endorse the porter cable on here.  :DD we're the only ones who like it, and everyone else hates it. so we'll just have to keep it our little secret.  :DD

everybody else can keep fartin with those cheapo wagners. :DD

:barf Allrighty. wink2.gif Mums the word.

then your powder shrink is different than mine. mine is never flat when I'm done.

Powder or dryer sheets both look like that when I'm done. Most of the time I push the film out with a white hard card powder or dryer sheet. Behind the dryer or powder idea the outcome is the same. The method should be the same. The only thing sheets or powder is doing is eliminating static and alowing the film to glide over the glass.

No offence protint, but you've missed the entire point of dryersheets/sizer/endust.

Archived