Wet Check?

Guest Foogoo

Guest thetintshop
WHEN  you use Baby powder and you gloved it you need to Wet CHeck.

you do if you haven't done it for very long. when you've been doing this as long as I have, you can just look at it and tell. no need to wet check. :lol6

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefere powder, I also wet check, but not really for the purpose of wetting it to check, I fold half the film onto itself after doing a powder shrink to wipe off the powder, then I spray ,fold back down and repeat for other half it only takes 30 seconds to check seeing as I like getting the powder off in this fashion anyways...I usually neverhave to heat any fingers though.. I just do it anyways :lol6

WHEN  you use Baby powder and you gloved it you need to Wet CHeck.

you do if you haven't done it for very long. when you've been doing this as long as I have, you can just look at it and tell. no need to wet check. :lol6

Really....it has nothing to do with how long you have been doing anything :rock !

Every tinter has thier own way of doing things. Just becuase someone does something a different way does not make it the wrong way, it does not make them inexperienced, it just make them an individual!

TTC :lol6

Guest Sprinter

first thoughs pics were with powder not sheets.

TW just lift the tint up and spray your soulution on the glass and the powder will be gone no need to fold over the tint on to its self to get the powder off.

first thoughs pics were with powder not sheets.

TW just lift the tint up and spray your soulution on the glass and the powder will be gone no need to fold over the tint on to its self to get the powder off.

powder still stays on my tint..I really use minimal amounts too , it goes so quick..and I'm so used to it, I really think nothing of doing it this way :lol6

Guest thetintshop

WHEN? you use Baby powder and you gloved it you need to Wet CHeck.

Really....it has nothing to do with how long you have been doing anything :rock !

Every tinter has thier own way of doing things. Just becuase someone does something a different way does not make it the wrong way, it does not make them inexperienced, it just make them an individual!

TTC :lol6

I didn't mean you are inexperienced if you do it this way. :rock I meant you should do it if you haven't been doing it for very long. it gives you an idea of how much more you need to shrink.

and after you've been doing it for some time, you can skip the wet check if you want. because you know what it will look like.

I sometimes wet check back glass's I'm not familiar with. but if I'm tinting something like a cavalier, it's a waste of time. done too many of those POS chevy's.

but if I'm tinting something like a cavalier, it's a waste of time. done too many of those POS chevy's.

:lol I've done more cavaliers/sunfires than any other vehicle combined :thumb:thumb

Archived