Many of you will be installing that "Home Depot' brand called

Its not that I want to gloat over someones failure. I've just seen to many times people with zero time with film in their hands thinking they can install film because they have internet access and a credit card.

I'll gloat. :)

I've spent a lot of time and effort learning this skill.... 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine if Solyx is available in HD, it will be a limited line of films. Solyx has managed to become the go to supplier for everything deco. To the point where, a few years back, 3M basically threw in towel and gave them the distribution for Fasara branded films. I have said it for years now.. Deco is the cash cow in the window film business today. If you are not in the game sling deco... You are missing the boat.....make it now because it's only a few more years before that market is whored out like auto and solar.

And just a tip.. With deco, the opportunity to become a building standard is very real. You have the ability to label and brand virtually any decorative film as your on so it is difficult for someone to shop and time consuming for another shop to equal. With a little work, you can have YOUR spec utilized as the material on build outs and weather or not you install it.. The actual installer will have to buy it from you.

Archived