Yellow Squeegee

so you've noticed the yellow ones aren't as thick as they used to be? I thought it was just me. I don't like them either. why does every time someone has a good thing going, do they up and change it? the new ones suck. I've ordered from a couple different places hoping to get one of the old ones. but no such luck.

Just like the poly sprayers. The old ones didn't have pressure relief valves on them.

The yellow turbo's seem thinner and stiffer than the older ones.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
you mean your supposed to change squeeges :DD

And the tinter asks, "Why after twenty years of tinting does my wrist hurt"? :barf

Duller the tip the greater force necessary to move the same amount of solution. :DD

Squeegee tips need to be as pointed as possible, not sanded or wore blunt. :DD

I've noticed a change in the yellow sgueegees as well :lol. I ordered a couple about 2 weeks ago and they were even a different color yellow. Haven't noticed a changed in white hard cards though :barf

I change mine when Mr P steals the one I'm using becuase he's lost his :DD (about every two weeks) :DD

TTC :DD

Guest metint

There are 3 major players in the tool industry so it is hard to know who is who with a knocked off version of an original tool, anymore... :DD

Gotta love Nafta... :barf

Archived