DUB IR Film

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ment removing tint from a car. I hate R/R

sorry im half asleep already. i'll drive up to reno after snow settles and we can slap that dubstep film on my wagon and we can make a video about how hazy it is or not like most premium ceramic films, after one long island you wont stop me   :lol

The only problem I see with trying these different films is that while you get to see how they look and shrink, you can't know how they will hold up over the course of a year or 4. It might go on great and look good, but turn to crap 6 months down the road. 

:twocents

Funny you mentioned this. I installed some DUBir 20% and 70% yesterday. They sent me a sample a long time ago and it was collecting dust. I had a friend who's daughter built up a food/soda truck. I tinted it for free for them so I used that film. I accually was pleasantly suprised. Looks good, had great clarity,and installed great. It was quit rubbery feeling. I a more than happy with Global films though. No thoughts on changing here. Plus I'm sure it's just a rebox of some thing they are trying to capitalize on the Dub name from.

Edited by Jake

Nice. So far nothing bad about them cept longevity and maybe a rebox.

Just an excuse, most companies that rebox are buying from companies that have been around a long time, so really you are buying a well proven product under a diff name. Most folks who advertise on here are doing so, they lie if they say they dont.

I put the 70% sample on my windshield.  I don't like how noticeable it is from the outside, it cast a lot of color at most angles.  I'm used to Air 80/90 which you can barely tell is on there.  I don't really have any other input as I got the sample as we were cooling down temperature wise.

I put the 70% sample on my windshield.  I don't like how noticeable it is from the outside, it cast a lot of color at most angles.  I'm used to Air 80/90 which you can barely tell is on there.  I don't really have any other input as I got the sample as we were cooling down temperature wise.

Maybe it was really 50 or 60%? :dunno

Maybe it was really 50 or 60%? :dunno

Said 70 on the box.  I'll try and get a picture of what I mean, but it just seems to reflect a lot of color.