DUB IR Film

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dub IR is a great film its definitely on the expensive side however the marketing is excellent. The film itself is very easy to work and nice to shrink. 

There is a small logo within the film that must be placed right whenever doing front windshields however it can easily removed once the window is hot enough, as its mostly an ink. 

Personally my customers never had a problem with it. Competitors in my area often use dyed films and sell it as ceramic. At least this is a way that proves to the customer the film is original and not something else. The heat rejection is amazing, you get nice display's and marketing materials such as banners, posters, shirts also you get listed on their Instagram page and even put in dub magazine and website. In order to become an authorized dealer I believe the minimum purchase is 4 rolls of film. I can see it lasting on vehicles.

Im happy with it so far.

Edited by ryantint

58 minutes ago, ryantint said:

Dub IR is a great film its definitely on the expensive side however the marketing is excellent. The film itself is very easy to work and nice to shrink. 

There is a small logo within the film that must be placed right whenever doing front windshields however it can easily removed once the window is hot enough, as its mostly an ink. 

Personally my customers never had a problem with it. Competitors in my area often use dyed films and sell it as ceramic. At least this is a way that proves to the customer the film is original and not something else. The heat rejection is amazing, you get nice display's and marketing materials such as banners, posters, shirts also you get listed on their Instagram page and even put in dub magazine and website. In order to become an authorized dealer I believe the minimum purchase is 4 rolls of film. I can see it lasting on vehicles.

Im happy with it so far.

That's cool soo cool, do u have a photo in DUB magazine?

2 hours ago, blackoutauto said:

That's cool soo cool, do u have a photo in DUB magazine?

Not a photo in the magazine they have a page dedicated to  DUB IR and puts all the shops and dealers in the listings along with contact information and address and what not.