Radio Ads

Guest cooltint

The last radio ad I used, I put in the old "Mention you heard this ad on "XYZ radio" and receive XX% off!"

After 2 months of running the ad in prime season at prime time....I had one person mention the ad....and he was a cheapskate with an old piece of crap car. :D

Hence the reason (as I said at the beginning) it was my last radio ad. :beer

but....sirius XM was/is close to filing bankruptcy...so watch it there.

They are? After the merger?? o boy.

Whats up with Howard Stern . My sirius subscription has been ended a few months ago . What he saying about the Bankruptcy? His Tv show failed now radio I know his ego cant take another failure . :olfa

good tip....but I have always found radio advertising to be a waste of money. :rock
The last radio ad I used, I put in the old "Mention you heard this ad on "XYZ radio" and receive XX% off!"

After 2 months of running the ad in prime season at prime time....I had one person mention the ad....and he was a cheapskate with an old piece of crap car. :olfa

Hence the reason (as I said at the beginning) it was my last radio ad. :lol2

I did that too, on 6 stations for a while and I got one good customer from it...

I'd like to keep doing it, but with the way things are, it's just not cost effective...

Plus the "bang for your buck" just wasn't there for me....

It is actually cheaper here to do a TV ad....

I've relied on location and reputation for 10 years and it has done well for me thus far.... :)

Guest Total tint

I did radio ads couple of years ago, biggest waste of money, then the radio reps try to keep you going by saying you neded to try another month, in my opinion its not worth it unless you can saturate the air, and I can only imange what that would cost

Ive been called by an AM station here in Houston that I listen to everyday. It is very expensive. If I were to do it (for commercial/residential only) I would advertise on AM only. I stereotype, I'll admit it. In my opinion, people who listen to AM radio tend to be a little better educated and have more money to spend, as opposed to someone that listens to only rap music stations. I have no evidence to back this theory up with, its just my opinion. Hammer away at me...I know its coming.

but....sirius XM was/is close to filing bankruptcy...so watch it there.

They are? After the merger?? o boy.

Whats up with Howard Stern . My sirius subscription has been ended a few months ago . What he saying about the Bankruptcy? His Tv show failed now radio I know his ego cant take another failure . :spit

Doesn't that tell you something about Howard Stern quality of talk!?!

Archived