Last one to post game #694

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone bill for materials up front for large FG jobs?

We have to for 20k+ Sq ft.

I actually messed up on a giant FG job. I didnt know my aunt was at a high position at her job and she was right below the CEO. She quit 2 months ago and I talked to her during Christmas. She said she would of gave me a 27 story building to R/R. I think its about 200,000 Sq ft. But she didn't know I had this shop. Its too late now. If you guys wanna see the building. Its the GSR building or the old Hilton building. Its also use to be MGM Grand.

I don't know your market... But here in the Philly area, I know big jobs have gone for peanuts, but I also know shops that sell big jobs properly and get what they really should. Might not be on the level of a residential job, but far from $3 or $4 a sq.

I think it boils down to more about the ability to show and sell the benefits properly then just going in with low numbers. IMO.

I don't know your market... But here in the Philly area, I know big jobs have gone for peanuts, but I also know shops that sell big jobs properly and get what they really should. Might not be on the level of a residential job, but far from $3 or $4 a sq.

I think it boils down to more about the ability to show and sell the benefits properly then just going in with low numbers. IMO.

You should do a class in educating ppl like me about flat glass. There is sooooo much that I need to learn. I would pay for a 1 day class. Im scared to tint FG because I don't want the film to break glass. I'm only taking jobs that are 100 to 300 Sq ft cuz im scared. :lol

Archived