Vinyl stripes above or below ppf?

I've done it every way possible. Just go over all the options with the client before hand and make sure to charge more for the options that require more labor. 

:yeah

I am the one that did that Mustang with the white stripes. Because its white its more of an option and since we wrap edges fully no contaminates will get under it. It is not noticeable even up close but would not recommend on a dark colored car. The customer was informed of his options and went with going over them. :thumb

I have a truck coming in next week for a front end ppf with just a partial (18") hood, and the center section of the hood wrapped in matte black as an accent. Neither is applied yet.

I am applying the partial hood ppf first as normal, then applying the matte wrap section ON TOP of the ppf, for the reason that IF the customer eventually chooses he is over the accent wrap on the hood he can remove it without removing or redoing the hood ppf. I have installed wrap/stripes over ppf before without ever a problem.

Guest Batguy1977@gmail.com

I have a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo that is grey and plain and I've wanted to put black racing stripes down it since day one but it already has the PPF on its nose area and I've been wondering the same thing!  Thanks guys!!!