Rayno Window Film

They are persistent,,, I'll give them that.  I have been called by at least 8 if not 10 different people asking if I am interested.  :nope 

I got a sample quite a while back ---  asked for 40% and the sample metered 47% right out of the box.   :hmmm 

Never even installed it.  Plus they like to push the IR numbers in their performance explanation.  

Newsflash guys, -- IR is part of the TSER formula  :yep   So you are only giving part of the story as to your performance. 

On 1/18/2017 at 9:45 AM, Bham said:

They are persistent,,, I'll give them that.  I have been called by at least 8 if not 10 different people asking if I am interested.   :nope

I got a sample quite a while back ---  asked for 40% and the sample metered 47% right out of the box.   :hmmm

Never even installed it.  Plus they like to push the IR numbers in their performance explanation.  

Newsflash guys, -- IR is part of the TSER formula   :yep   So you are only giving part of the story as to your performance.   

Yeah when we show them the performance with the heat lamp demo, we explain to them the TSER AND the IR. but yeah i believe the numbers are a little pushy in my opinion. 

Gotcha! well thanks Dynamic! The film we are currently using did a lot better with the Heat Lamp Demonstration and both have about the same TSER levels.  :blink Do you know where they are manufactured? 

I believe it is from Korea.

thats where FLEX is too right?

Gotcha! well thanks Dynamic! The film we are currently using did a lot better with the Heat Lamp Demonstration and both have about the same TSER levels.  :blink Do you know where they are manufactured? 

Back then I believe, now I am not sure.

Yep Rayno is Korean, High end korean so no "rubbery" feeling. They are annoying on calling you though guess it makes sense with anew company. THey used to be spectrum back them and went under i dont know why. Flex i believe is korean as well but may be buying from global, aswf, who knows they will never tell. I think he buys from SMP/SKC though. Annnnnd im out :lol

Archived