Rayno Window Film

On 1/19/2017 at 5:33 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

Haven't used it, but went it was blowing up I was seeing tons of people on the Facebook chat groups dropping them and selling off inventory.  Saw bunch of issues with the S9 (I think it was) curling off the glass.

The problem is not unique in US. Their sales registered double-digit decline in Korea in 2016.

Ive been using for over 6 months with no issues.  It has a nice color, shrinks decent and the price is right.  I only use the S5 but I've sampled both the S7 and S9 and they also shrank well I just didn't like the color of the S7 and S9.  It was too green.  

Your right about the S-5, it is one of the clearest cleanest films Ive seen in a long time, Its not grainy like the suntek cxp was.

Been using for 6 months with no issues. It also tacks up a little quicker on the doors for cold climates. You basically don't have to babysit for fingers as

much as other films.

On 2/21/2017 at 10:58 PM, Film man said:

Your right about the S-5, it is one of the clearest cleanest films Ive seen in a long time, Its not grainy like the suntek cxp was.

Been using for 6 months with no issues. It also tacks up a little quicker on the doors for cold climates. You basically don't have to babysit for fingers as

much as other films.

If you like Korean IR films,

NDFOS managed to grow in 2016 but not Rayno.

Archived