Went to a shop who's VERY popular, back to back issues... what now

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the small specs  can be easily heated and blended . The string on the other hand though.

Please be understanding to the tint shop that, it will NOT be perfect. Your last car you had tinted for 100 dollars may have had just as much  flaws that you never noticed.  Of course we all try our best but we are not machines, still human beings cleaning windows, holding large pieces of films and moving into your vehicle. While we move with the film its exposed to dust in the air. The same dust you breath in.

No problem, it is a great film.  As far as the blemishes, I would take it back as soon as possible to have changed.  Looks like your defrosters are already peeling off so it would be best to remove the film before it completely dries.

My issue is, this would be the 3rd visit, for an issue. Wouldn't I almost be nit-picking at this point? I honestly feel bad to go back and complain when the 1st time I did it, they made it out like it was a 'normal' thing. I almost just want to pay another shop to do the window for me instead... it's just been a very unpleasant experience. I'm just more shocked by the reputation of the shop with it not correlating to the quality of the tint I recieved. 

Problem would be making sure the shop has the same film to match up.  As stated before, there is no such thing as a perfect tint job but honestly it should be better than that.  Downside is shops have different rules of what is "acceptable" limits.  I would give them one more shot, but ask them if it does not get any better can they remove it and offer a refund.

is this a new car as in it was brand new off the dealer lot or new as in a used car thats new to you? just noticed a refroster line that looks damaged.

Fresh off the lot. 5 miles on the ODM. The defroster lines are fine, what you're seeing is where the tint is flush on the line and where it's showing a gap between it.

Archived