Decorative film suppliers?

We typically have 4-5k SF of white frost in stock all the times. 48s /60s/ and 72s, Along with Dusted and Frosted Crystal. Always a couple rolls of White out Black Out as well as Construction White out, Silver 15/20 and Various rolls of DRs. im guessing we have 3-400 rolls in total in stock, not all full but never the less, our inventory is ... large.

We typically have 4-5k SF of white frost in stock all the times. 48s /60s/ and 72s, Along with Dusted and Frosted Crystal. Always a couple rolls of White out Black Out as well as Construction White out, Silver 15/20 and Various rolls of DRs. im guessing we have 3-400 rolls in total in stock, not all full but never the less, our inventory is ... large.

You own decorativefilm.com?

Yep but a pain in the ass on clean up the shelf day ????????????????

fb9dc9202c9990e70aff6a93969d42fb.jpg

If anything breaks in your house, usually $125 just to show up, then hourly.  small jobs I figure shipping cost and drive time to cover expenses.  sometimes more then the actual job.

I do try to pre-qualify customers.  why do you want tint, how many windows.  a example of what the cost is for tint.  patio door 6 or 8 foot cost  X

I get a lot of custy that want to look out and no one able to look in.

If you drive to a house, measure the windows and they don't buy,  up to X hours wasted.

Last year I borrowed a $12/hr employee for a day.  true cost to the company came to $35/hr from the time I picked him up to the time I dropped him off.

I Purchase decorator from Proview,  UV printer up to 72 inch, 1 day ship to Michigan and graphic artist on staff.  dont do much but so far so good