Windshield tint opinions

Where I live the cops tend to not give a shit about window tint which is great, I have a 2016 tundra and i slapped 15% on the fronts to

match the rear and did a 6 inch strip of 5%, I am gonna lay a layer on the back to make it 2% just because you can on SUV's and trucks

My question is I want to get rid of the blueish hue that the front windhsield gives off because my whole truck is completely black and I

think it looks stupid with the winshield like that, would 70% get rid of this without looking like its tinted or should I just bite the bullet and

go 50% because I have a friend with 15% all around and 35 on the windshield and you cant see him at all, he is also black so that helps

but still what is your guys opinions ??? 

post-42708-0-39964300-1485124500_thumb.png

Also as a side note my tail lights are tinted and my bumpers and rims are waiting to get powder coated after I level the truck

Darker the shade you add to the windshield will tone down the blue more...it will never be gone, but will be less.  I would suggest skipping 70% since at lot of lighter shaded films come naturally with a blue hue, so I would look at 50%.  The one below has 20 on the sides and 50 on the windshield.

32318089482_04bf92649b_b.jpg

Darker the shade you add to the windshield will tone down the blue more...it will never be gone, but will be less.  I would suggest skipping 70% since at lot of lighter shaded films come naturally with a blue hue, so I would look at 50%.  The one below has 20 on the sides and 50 on the windshield.

32318089482_04bf92649b_b.jpg

Thanks that helps a lot i was having a hell of a time finding any pictures, my only fear with 50% is if its gonna run me into problems with police because a leveled tundra has a nasty angle to the windshield which would make it appear dark as hell. If anyone finds a picture of one or has a tundra with 70% on the shield or more input on 50% would be appreciated :)

Archived