Dodge Durango panel

15 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Dude pull em. Makes it go even easier.

Idk man. Adding time to pull and put back. Every second counts when it's a dealership. What I do is the top load and just a quick clean on the panel and remove the whole liner. The film touches the panel but for some reason I get maybe 1or 2 specs on the bottom, if that. It works really good. It only takes me 7 min to do side windows and the quality is good. I saw one of the tint off champ do it. They do it differently though. They have the bottom film touching the glass with a big bump on the bottom. I just let the film touch the panel. 

I top loaded for about 9 years then I really learned to tint. :lol try half peeling a chrysler 200 with no tape. Sweep comes out in about 30 seconds and I don't have to tape felt or shrink. Idk why some people are so opposed to trying new techniques. 

6 hours ago, jh812 said:

I top loaded for about 9 years then I really learned to tint. :lol try half peeling a chrysler 200 with no tape. Sweep comes out in about 30 seconds and I don't have to tape felt or shrink. Idk why some people are so opposed to trying new techniques. 

I'm not opposed to it. Its just that delearship ask alot of questions. When you start pulling sweeps and pulling panels they start questioning you. When something goes wrong with anything close to what you are doing, they will blame it on you even if it isn't your fault. The less things that they can blame on me the better. Also, I do pull panels when I install ceramic or when I install on a hard car.

Archived