Aegis Raven Select or MaxPro Max Jet Films??

Aegis Raven Select or MaxPro Max Jet Films??  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Aegis Raven Select or MaxPro Max Jet Films??

• Aegis Raven Select
    • MaxPro MaxJet

37 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

Not a far drive to us, I'm just saying.  :lol  Hit up Ricky Ngo, he is in Gainesville and is a great tinter.  I know several people that have used him and all were happy.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ricky+ngo+window+tinting

Where exactly are yall located?? I wouldn't mind driving to support you guys! What tint do yall use?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Big tinting said:

ive used maxpro about 5,000 worth and now starting to see comebacks even there ceramic line fades to its an ok film for the price your getting , haven't used aegis , but I would recommend paying more and get at least a ceramic film installed

I just dont plan on keeping this car more than 3 years, so its hard for me to justify spending more than $200 for the whole car.

46 minutes ago, flat rock stan said:

Sometimes Groupon deals end up not being a good deal. Does the coupon say how many windows?

cheers

Yep, I see so many bad reviews on some of these Groupon shops.  The customer paid for it and when they come in, the back window is not included.

Personally Groupon "deals" aren't deals...they are just made up prices "discounted" back to the regular price.  Regular price $400, get it for $140 through Groupon when the regular price is $140 for cheap dyed film.  Why do shops lie about the amount of the original price?  Simple, Groupon customers only care about seeing the largest discounts...yes, that was told to me by a Groupon employee.  Also Groupon takes 50% of anything paid to them.  So whatever you pay, the shop is only getting half.  So you have to ask yourself, why would of a shop take such a hit?  Simple, majority of shops that are on Groupon are hack shops that couldn't stay in business with out.

I will sometimes use Yelp where I offer a 75 dollar discount for 50 bucks. Yelp keeps 15 of the 50.  One per customer.  Customers try bringing a Groupon to us from other shops because they find they have more windows than the other shop advertised. Most people don't really know how many windows the car has! I sometimes will give them the 15 dollars Yelp charges if they buy ours ....but only if they are nice. Also all coupons are way full price :twocents  Generally they are not very fond of the shop they bought Groupon from and I gain a loyal customer :woot2

cheers

That is the best route, have a set price that they are getting a discount on.  So when they come in they are getting $75 off regular price.

Here is an example, they show regular price of $350 discounted to $160.  If you call this shop for a quote, the regular price is $150.  You end up paying an extra $10 and walk away thinking you got a deal.  :lol  I am not saying Groupon is bad, my fiancee buys stuff on there, but majority of the window tinting shops on there are a scam.

Trust me, I've done my research prior. $220 is the regular price for 5 windows on a sedan, discounted to $140 due to Groupon. Yes they use cheaper film, but both shops offer lifetime warranty on labor and fading/bubbling. Since that is the case, my only question is which film has a better color. Some films offer a Charcoal and Black color. I'm looking for more of a Black tint since my car is black. Not a fan of the Charcoal color.

Thanks

Archived