Polyresin Film Application - Factory finish or Aftermarket?? HMMMMMM

On 2/3/2017 at 5:23 AM, Libraseekstruth said:

If a dealership is using this new tinting application on Brand New - From the Factory - vehicles, that gives the finished look of a "sealed in finish", they are likely trying to up the car value at the MSRP while adding an aftermarket product to a new to market vehicle, right? Help me out here - I may be dead wrong - throw a challenge flag if so - PLEASE...I only want to understand WTF is happening......

Seems like the only way to use the cheap window film and create a scratch resistant finish on the inside would be with a polyresinous film layer finish (epoxy style) that would be nearly invisible at first sight...

I am seeing a pattern of using chemicals that aren't being regulated, as they seem to be sold as "kits", and only the film is on the radar. 

All I know for sure, none of this seems square. I am not sure these multi-level-mainstreaming-oil and gas billionaire companies give a crap about the little people. Some of the chemicals used are NOTHING CLOSE TO A CONCENTRATED DISH SOAP - MAYBE JOY DISH SOAP - in case any of you are unaware, Joy Dish Soap was taken off the market for a while due to the "trade secret" chemicals within the concentrate...

Something isn't right. Someone will get hurt and then maybe these "find a need for the general population that helps us move chemicals" companies that are more concerned with their portfolio, will pay the price. Unfortunately for now, the Company I am referring to will just have to keep creating their own hostile environment between the hard working tinting world and the "we will train anyone because we don't give a shit about you and your health and the financial stability of your family" conflicting sides of morality.....yikes. 

I think i can answer your question...

WHAT?!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived