Armolan vs Xpel ceramic

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I replied earlier on this but can't find it.....

Armolan I have worked with in Europe a lot when working there and really liked it. Great color stability and I know who makes it so I trust it. :twocents

Not real popular yet in the States but fairly new here and gaining popularity.  

They are a sponsor on tintdude also so you can contact them from the PM feature. In Europe I worked with the folks in Germany who are great honest people to deal with, also should be priced better with great quality. @Armolan Window Films

Don't have any experience with Xpel yet and am not sure who makes it. What standards are used I don't know so can't give you any feedback.

Welcome to the forum!

cheers :beer  

Stan

Thank you Stan, I already contacted the office in Germany. Order from theirs High Preformans films. Tested two days ago. It looks good. I needed a opinion for this ceramic film because he's much more expensive. I probably will order their ceramic film after month when the weather is warmer and having more clients.

37 minutes ago, vladimirnn said:

Thank you Stan, I already contacted the office in Germany. Order from theirs High Preformans films. Tested two days ago. It looks good. I needed a opinion for this ceramic film because he's much more expensive. I probably will order their ceramic film after month when the weather is warmer and having more clients.

Tell them in Germany I said hi :beer 

22 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

I replied earlier on this but can't find it.....

Armolan I have worked with in Europe a lot when working there and really liked it. Great color stability and I know who makes it so I trust it. :twocents

Not real popular yet in the States but fairly new here and gaining popularity.  

They are a sponsor on tintdude also so you can contact them from the PM feature. In Europe I worked with the folks in Germany who are great honest people to deal with, also should be priced better with great quality. @Armolan Window Films

Don't have any experience with Xpel yet and am not sure who makes it. What standards are used I don't know so can't give you any feedback.

Welcome to the forum!

cheers :beer  

Stan

If you know who makes armolan then you should know who makes xpel:thumb

Archived