Armolan vs Xpel ceramic

5 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Soa ótimo Diego :beer 

Estou indo para ser e-mail Alemanha amanhã sobre algumas idéias que poderíamos ser capazes de fazer, juntamente com seminários de formação na Europa semelhantes aos que eu fiz alguns anos atrás. Ansioso para próximo Automeckinia, espero que eu ser convidado novamente. Foi ótimo trabalhar com você.

Felicidades 

Hello Stan,

It would be a pleasure welcome you to Europe and have you here in Portugal to do training seminars with you. However for this happen, I have some issues to settle with Armolan Europe and don't know if it will be possible, in case things do not resolve...

Greetings

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farrier, I have training locations in the US located in Portland Oregon and Saint Louis Missouri. Have trained for several manifactures in Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Romania, Italy and some I have have forgotten. Would love to work with you in Portugal. Love the work and experiencing new places and different cultures. One of the benifets is working and hanging out with real local people. So different than being a tourista!

welcome to tintdude, best place on the Internet for window tinters :beer 

cheers

stan

Archived