Solar fx ultra scratch, confused

Hey guys, so I've tinted a truck the other day in 5% ultra and I must have scratched it on instal and didn't notice it, not sure how I scratched it but i did. Any how I've never had a scratch like this, it literally looks like I scratched the tint color right off lol. I can see the scratch on out side of glass. I've never once had this issue, and being intinted my truck in 5% suntek which scratches super easy I had a couple tiny scratches but none I could see through on the other side. Would any one mind informing me why this tint seems to scratch its color right off 

My thinking would be that either something got caught under the squeegee or maybe a nic in the blade or hard card. I scratched a piece pretty badly the other day checked my blue max and sure enough a gouge in it. As far as the color coming off I haven't seen that one. 

Sunstop I sent you a snapchat of it yesterday and you didn't respond lol. And jh must have, I've been staying pretty on top of keeping all my hard tools sanded. But yea the color is the weirdest thing, 'y carbon series doesn't scratch the color off. Like literally the color scratches off and there's just clear tint beneath lol

A scratch that big has to be a from a nick in a tool.  Wheb this happens i immediatly check the tool and usually find that a nick in the tool is the cause.  Also, maybe the scratch could be on the inside of the glass from a previous removal. 

Archived