DUB ir

I have been working with DUBir for a couple weeks now. Installation is a breeze. Tint clarity is really good, shrink is pretty easy, and it has some good heat rejection (I tested it on a lamp but I don't have a meter to test the heat rejection.) Their customer service is pretty awesome as well. I mean, Myles Kovacs personally hit us up and set us up with his rep and many other things. Their marketing is also pretty good. So yeah, we are now an authorized dealer for DUBir and our shop truck will be featured on the 2017 SEMA show. I hope that some of you guys can make it this year!

It is not that high, but too high IMO considering the brand name is not known, limited amount of dealers, and no history.  You could actually pay a little more and get Huper Ceramic with the brand name recognition, quality, and reputation.  3M has an IR film coming out this year that I am sure will be less than that.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

35 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

It is not that high, but too high IMO considering the brand name is not known, limited amount of dealers, and no history.  You could actually pay a little more and get Huper Ceramic with the brand name recognition, quality, and reputation.  3M has an IR film coming out this year that I am sure will be less than that.

Really? That's the first I've heard of it, may have to talk to my rep, is it going to fill the gap between CS and CR?

4 minutes ago, highplains said:

Really? That's the first I've heard of it, may have to talk to my rep, is it going to fill the gap between CS and CR?

They have 2 new lines coming out this year.  The first is Color Stable IR...it will essentially be CS with a jump in IR numbers.  They still plan on carrying both CS and CS-IR since so many people love the original CS.  Then they will have a separate high IR film which will bridge the gap between CS and CR.  I was told sometime in the first quarter of 2017 for both films.

Edited by DynamicAppearance