DUB ir

3 minutes ago, EZreach said:

Dub films came and tried to sell me on their products but pricing was about the same as Lummar CTX, doubt its better, your better off going with suntek ceramic at half the price

DubIR is $220 higher than CTX for a 40" roll and $330 higher than CTX for a 60" roll.

On 2/9/2017 at 8:24 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

Apparently it looks to be the same film as Pentagon IR Film...same exact specs and both distributed by the same company.

http://www.servicegroupdist.com/Products/PentagonIRWindowFilm.aspx

Yes sir, it is the same exact film. When we order Pentagon from service group, they ask us if we want the Pentagon box or DUB box...sometimes they run specials on one or the other so we choose accordingly lol

On 3/17/2017 at 11:24 PM, Stewy said:

I saw that majority of their dealers are in CA maybe they had some success in that area and are now trying to push it nation wide. I'm a dealer so I hope it gets really big.

Our shop in San Diego does very well with it (we sell it under the Pentagon name, but it's the exact same product as DUB). We are a high end shop, so doing $1000 tint jobs is pretty normal here. It's a very nice film, and I've installed with it for over 3 years...never had a single warranty on it yet...

Edited by SDtinter

59 minutes ago, SDtinter said:

Our shop in San Diego does very well with it (we sell it under the Pentagon name, but it's the exact same product as DUB). We are a high end shop, so doing $1000 tint jobs is pretty normal here. It's a very nice film, and I've installed with it for over 3 years...never had a single warranty on it yet...

I wish I could charge that here.