DUB ir

On 6/3/2017 at 0:02 AM, Stewy said:

I wish I could charge that here. 

Well that price includes the windshield, but yes, that's where the market's at here for the quality shops in SD. Don't worry, we pay for it with all the extra taxes and and costs in CA so it's kind of a tradeoff...

We installed Dub IR samples last weekend. No complaints. Better IR rejection than most of the ceramic market. It is targeted as a top tier film. My only concern is that it is not a recognized brand with a long track record. Otherwise, we would consider. SWFL climate will destroy any weak film. Its on my brother in laws work truck. I will be monitoring for low angle haze and durability. Over 80% IR rejection verses Llumar CTX 58% on the SS2450. Good color, handling, and clarity.

On 6/5/2017 at 11:08 AM, SDtinter said:

Well that price includes the windshield, but yes, that's where the market's at here for the quality shops in SD. Don't worry, we pay for it with all the extra taxes and and costs in CA so it's kind of a tradeoff...

Just my two cents. I have a good acquaintance not two blocks from you, he and his staff are top knotch, I call bullshit, they are 650 with windshield. Get an ice cold sundaes and get back to us. 

Cheers

4 minutes ago, drtint4211 said:

Just my two cents. I have a good acquaintance not two blocks from you, he and his staff are top knotch, I call bullshit, they are 650 with windshield. Get an ice cold sundaes and get back to us. 

Cheers

Sorry to be so blunt. I am a poker player and call bullshit a lot. Catch my videos on WPT, soaring eagle , mount pleasant Michigan when I attended a tournament there. You still aren't getting a grand for a tint job on a regular basis.

cheers

We do 1k plus on 3M Crystalline per car about everyday.  $2800 is the most I have charge for Crystalline for one Mercedes Sprinter model.  We only carry 2 film from 3M and so the consumer only have 2 choices when they come to us. 65% to 70% of our tint install are Crystalline .   

13 minutes ago, Midtown Houston said:

We do 1k plus on 3M Crystalline per car about everyday.  $2800 is the most I have charge for Crystalline for one Mercedes Sprinter model.  We only carry 2 film from 3M and so the consumer only have 2 choices when they come to us. 65% to 70% of our tint install are Crystalline .   

That is you midtown. He had a sketchy start then adding wit the windshield. I know for a fact if that were that case, Ron  (two blocks away would know). He's only been in that location for 28 years.

Just now, drtint4211 said:

That is you midtown. He had a sketchy start then adding wit the windshield. I know for a fact if that were that case, Ron  (two blocks away would know). He's only been in that location for 28 years.

Best selling thing in South Dakota is long johns

On 6/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, drtint4211 said:

Cheers

Sry dude, I have no affiliation with SD tint, and therefore you have no idea who I am and/or which shop(s) I work out of. I didn't join this site to talk trash or bash anyone else...I thought this was a professional and friendly community but clearly I was mistaken.

Edited by SDtinter

8 hours ago, SDtinter said:

Sry dude, I have no affiliation with SD tint, and therefore you have no idea who I am and/or which shop(s) I work out of. I didn't join this site to talk trash or bash anyone else...I thought this was a professional and friendly community but clearly I was mistaken.

Judging a whole community by one persons post seems a bit harsh.