Last one to post wins #702

6 minutes ago, TintDude said:

That's wierd, I have it set that only admin and moderator can reply. :hmmm

Do me a favor and make a test reply to someones topic in there. :thanks

Reply section is gone. 

I just noticed that Zeus replied to the Hawaii post recently and thought it was strange.  But no.. I can't reply.  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bham said:

Reply section is gone. 

I just noticed that Zeus replied to the Hawaii post recently and thought it was strange.  But no.. I can't reply.  

1 minute ago, Roach said:

I think his post was first here... and someone replied to it. Then it was moved... which moved both.

I think.....

That's exactly what happened. Thanks for looking out guys. :beer

8 minutes ago, TintDude said:

That's exactly what happened. Thanks for looking out guys. :beer

So where is the reputation given section like what used to be in our profile section on the old format?? 

That is how I kept up with the classified post that I might want to look at or contact at some point. :dunno  

6 minutes ago, Bham said:

So where is the reputation given section like what used to be in our profile section on the old format?? 

That is how I kept up with the classified post that I might want to look at or contact at some point. :dunno  

I never saw that section before... so I have no idea if this is the same thing or not...

rep-1.JPG

Yeah,, that's it.  The other format would let you pick between given and received.  It was easier to keep up with certain post you wanted to - more or less "save".  

10 minutes ago, Bham said:

Yeah,, that's it.  The other format would let you pick between given and received.  It was easier to keep up with certain post you wanted to - more or less "save".  

You could always "follow" the topic.

Archived