Past POTW winners location question

With the change to the new format I have not been able to find the page showing past POTW winners to confirm I'm not submitting an ineligible previous winner.

Others may want to find it as well so I thought I'd bring it up.

Yes I tried the search tool and it told me I am .

No matter what anyone says With Solar FX I was a winner once

20160111_172358_zpsgrzx3opw.jpg

Agreed, the new format is more challenging and has less information at the fingertips. 

I've already realized that I am going to have to use my phone to figure out who the winner is of the raffle as the web version doesn't show the post number anymore. Thankfully, Tapatalk still shows the post numbers. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to figure out the winner. I can also no longer click on the the number of posts and see how many different people participated and how many posts by each person.

Yeah, yeah, I know, get over it and accept the change. LOL

The search tool didn't turn it up because it's on the .net part of the site. My fault for not making the link clearer.

Yeah, the post numbers were convenient, but they are still easy to figure out. Each page has 10 posts, so it's not too tough. :)

There are a couple of features I miss, but I hope some of the new features, being mobile friendly and having the sponsor's ads on the mobile version outweigh the loss. 

7 hours ago, TintDude said:
The search tool didn't turn it up because it's on the .net part of the site. My fault for not making the link clearer.

Yeah, the post numbers were convenient, but they are still easy to figure out. Each page has 10 posts, so it's not too tough. [emoji4]

There are a couple of features I miss, but I hope some of the new features, being mobile friendly and having the sponsor's ads on the mobile version outweigh the loss.

That's cool, I can still get the post numbers from Tapatalk. I've never used the mobile version so that's cool the sponsors logos appear now.

It's all good, just change. You know how old people accept change???

50 minutes ago, whitehog said:

It's all good, just change. You know how old people accept change???

:thumb I can dig it. I had to relearn nearly everything and jump through a bunch of hoops for this upgrade, believe me, I did not want to change. :lol

Now that all the dust has settled, I'm liking the forum. It has corrected some stuff I always had to work around. It has botched some things up but overall it's pretty slick.

Archived