Tinting a grand pre i need help please

Ok on the back window i instale the tint on the grand pre i push out the middle from left to right then push it down then up why do i get fingers on the sides and bottom i dont get it please help i try to heat them out but they crease to easy

But i did do you thank i did somthing wrong shrinking it cause i do bar soap and do a strait line in the middle then a line up and down in the middle of that so i shrink 4 square s?

If you shrank it and it laid on the outside then it is likely the way you are pushing the film on the inside.  You can make the film finger if you push it wrong. 

Use the same pattern when installing as when you laid it out on the outside. 

11 minutes ago, lilDetails said:

If you shrank it and it laid on the outside then it is likely the way you are pushing the film on the inside.  You can make the film finger if you push it wrong. 

Use the same pattern when installing as when you laid it out on the outside. 

Ok ill try that suppper thanks appreciated 

On 2/15/2017 at 8:07 PM, Tim myers said:

But i did do you thank i did somthing wrong shrinking it cause i do bar soap and do a strait line in the middle then a line up and down in the middle of that so i shrink 4 square s?

If you are anchoring it with a line up and down through the middle and side to side through the middle, this may be your problem.

anchor side to side through the middle and up and down on both side edges to form and H pattern and work 4 quarters out of that. 

I read this twice and believe from what you are saying, you basically end up with a cross which is going to give you problems every time.

Archived