Salary

Good morning everyone I have a quick question I'm about to open up a window tint shop here in Southern California my question is what is the base salary for a window tinter and I also heard they get paid either a salary or Commission thanks for your help

I know that there are dealers that pays 17/hr plus 5% commission. Dealers here charge $400 for 2 window tint on SUV. I'm sure everyone here can do 2 windows in 30min so your looking at $57 an hour. Which in turn is a salary of low 100k. I wish I could charge $400 for a 2 window tint.

Hate dealerships. Deception is the name of the game with them when it comes to a consumer. Consumers are under the impression the whole vehicle was tinted when they see 399 on the addendum and 799 for paint sealant and 599 for windshield protectant.... gotta love it

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Gerry73 said:

Good morning everyone I have a quick question I'm about to open up a window tint shop here in Southern California my question is what is the base salary for a window tinter and I also heard they get paid either a salary or Commission thanks for your help

I pay my guys an hourly number depending on how long they have been with me. $10, $12 plus 3.5% commission. They are doing well and are also learning ppf.

Archived