xpel
suntek
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
TintDude

Dad's Corner

30 minutes ago, TintDude said:

That's cool wtfh. 

Well, my little girl is using the big potty now. Put's the step and booster seat on by herself and does her business. Only needs help with #2. :woot2

That's cool Ric, we're working on potty training with my 3yr old niece and that's an exercise in frustration for sure :wall

55 minutes ago, TintDude said:

That's cool wtfh. 

Well, my little girl is using the big potty now. Put's the step and booster seat on by herself and does her business. Only needs help with #2. :woot2

Screenshot_20170226-180937.jpg

Hey dad's,  all my kids are grown but I have 3 grandkids. Hard to believe but they are even better than having kids cause you can spoil um and then take them home to their PARENTS!

Here are my 2 youngest coming home from a day at the coast. 

Money can't buy stuff like this♡

Worn out! 

2016-05-05 18.35.17.jpg

17 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Worn out!

:yeah Justine is starting preschool next week, 2 days a week. I hope it goes well, she keeps talking abut it.

She is a real handful right now, and it's hard to find time for anything else. I wouldn't have it any other way, but I miss the time for other things and sometimes get a little depressed. So, I think this will be a good thing for all of us, she'll get to be around other kids etc and we'll get a little break now and then.

Time keeps going faster and faster.  She's beautiful,  can't believe she is growing up soooooo fast!

Also can't believe how long it's been since we visited.  I have had my hands FULL dealing with taking care of my mother and my step fathers death.

I add that to the stress of not  being able to find a tinter,  my strokes and heart surgeries and it is overwhelming at times.

All I can do is trust God.

Well, first day of preschool was a little rocky. She's not used to the routine and wants to do her own thing. Not really surprising, just a little disappointing. Hopefully next time will go better.