what tint stripper do you use?

damn it. My tint game is good but it looks like I need some general process improvements on my removal. I don't do it to often.  Good to know. thanks you.  This is one of the reasons why I subcribed. Someone sometime did the same thing and your able to get quick answers to fix issue faster then trial by error. Peoples Cars is a bad way to trial by error.     Do you guys think the door panel is stained if the residue left streaks?      Also when tinting do you cover the panels? I use tint slime   

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say 95% of them, even dirty nasty stuff for two reasons. One makes it a habit and a step I don't forget. Two if the panel is dirty that keeps all contaminates on the panel. I bottom load though by pulling panel or sweep most of the time. You can user it half peeling but it hangs up every once in a while. 

nice I will go out today and buy some water and plactic. Thanks again guys.  I bottom drop. I learned that on here and never went back since 2 2 piece.  since I started door panel popping and some top pops I ran into 2 issues I damaged a jetta little grill by the door handle I superglued it and it came out like nothing was there but I still told him and replaced it and guess what. the door panel is still here after 6 months he said it looks good and hell get around to pick up the panel. the other is a gmc yukon little triangle cracked by one of the 3 metal clips. of course door panel clips I keep mad clips on hand but they are general. Where is the best place to buy a wide assortment of clips dragon has gernaric styles, 

Archived