How many tint shops in one town is to many

There's not as much competition as you'd think compared to other industries- take Massage Therapy. In Vegas there are at least 3 schools, each on doing 4 classes a year of approximately 25 students each class so that's 300 new massage therapists coming into the market each & every year just in Vegas. Each one thinking they can run their own business. What other businesses are like this? I've heard the detailing business is hard also, everyone with a hose & bucket call themselves a Detailer. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Diablo's Tint said:

There's not as much competition as you'd think compared to other industries- take Massage Therapy. In Vegas there are at least 3 schools, each on doing 4 classes a year of approximately 25 students each class so that's 300 new massage therapists coming into the market each & every year just in Vegas. Each one thinking they can run their own business. What other businesses are like this? I've heard the detailing business is hard also, everyone with a hose & bucket call themselves a Detailer. 

Good point. .. your feet hurt then you meet a man with no feet huh!

7 hours ago, Diablo's Tint said:

There's not as much competition as you'd think compared to other industries- take Massage Therapy. In Vegas there are at least 3 schools, each on doing 4 classes a year of approximately 25 students each class so that's 300 new massage therapists coming into the market each & every year just in Vegas. Each one thinking they can run their own business. 

Yeah but how many offer a happy ending? 

Archived