This is what happens when you fight with low prices

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish prices were more inline of what they should be... we would all be making a lot more money, and I think it would actually help the image of the industry overall. 

Hard to have people look at something as a highly skilled trade when people give it away for pennies. :twiddlethumbs

3 hours ago, Roach said:

I really wish prices were more inline of what they should be... we would all be making a lot more money, and I think it would actually help the image of the industry overall. 

Hard to have people look at something as a highly skilled trade when people give it away for pennies. :twiddlethumbs

All of us do! There are so many tinters, heck film peeps, that just don't get it and they give away the service without thinking of the way they are affecting their own income... sux 4 sure

Yeah but the profit margins would increase causing a lower volume of business needed to make the same money.

Nothing is going to change unfortunately... Been this way for a long time and it will only get worse. Just a matter of doing what you can to make the best of the situation.

I am seeing the same thing here with all businesses.   Auto mechanics,  detailers, construction, tree trimming,  graphics.  All these people think they are making money because they are getting more in their pocket than they would working for someone.  They don't understand the real cost of running a business.

Then of course the businesses that think they should charge less to get more business and drive the value down don't help either.... I have pushed to be the highee price and I finally made that mark.   I get irritated at people that contact and have already gotten a lower price.   They don't understand that the quality is not the same.  They don't care as they only see the price tag.... thanks Walmart,  always lower quality. ..

Archived