This is what happens when you fight with low prices

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i dont get is those that tint full vehicles at a dealership for next to nothing, but do it because it keeps them busy and its enough to put food on the table. I understand that if they give you X amount of business that they should get a discount, but not like 75% off and you bust your back while they make a huge profit they dont even need.  Dealers make so much off stuff besides tinting.  Seriously, they need us and we dont need them.  We should be calling the shots and screwing them over and only giving them a small discount.  The dealer here charges $350 for sedans and suvs with ST HP and probably pays the guy $60. Auto would be way better off if everyone told dealers to f off and only gave a small discount and did everything on our terms not theres.  Again, they need us we dont need them. 

On 2/25/2017 at 7:43 PM, Stewy said:

What im trying to achieve is to be a Business Man with the mentality of a Laborer. I honestly think that @flat rock stan and @Roach are these men. I was told that Statistics show that there are only 5% of business owners who are "Business men" while 70% are laborers and 20% are Salesmen.

Who's the other 5%?

Archived