Last One To Post #708

30 minutes ago, highplains said:

I hate that! I always tell people no and if they complain I tell them it's an insurance issue, too many slip/tripping hazards in the shop.

It is a insurance issue with us. A few years ago I had to put red pathways on the floor where office help was supposed to walk because different workman comp rates applied to office / installers.

AND it's just silly to let customers in the install areas to watch IMO! Salesmen!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great decision DA! 

I refuse service when customer insist on pulling the car into the shop themselves :twocents

When customer wants us to blow into the thing installed for dui to start the car for pulling it out of the shop we refuse. Had to push a few cars out cause custy goes and has a few drinks while we work! 

20 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

I was done with my part yesterday. 12v guys were dealing with him, just pussy salesmen not nutting up. Letting him do whatever. I've been ordered to keep my big mouth shut in these situations cuz apparently I just make it worse :lol

That is how I am...chit escalates once I'm involved.  :lol

27 minutes ago, flat rock stan said:

Great decision DA! 

I refuse service when customer insist on pulling the car into the shop themselves :twocents

When customer wants us to blow into the thing installed for dui to start the car for pulling it out of the shop we refuse. Had to push a few cars out cause custy goes and has a few drinks while we work! 

Yep, can't pull the care into neither.  Had a guy about a month ago with a Supercharged C6 Corvette wanting to pull it around because of the power.  I laughed and insisted I have it in control.  He asked why the laugh and I told him the Mercedes outside is 600+ rwhp (about 100 more than his) and the Audi is 1000+ awhp...I think I will be fine. 

Archived