Pic of the Week #512 Submissions

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

What is your favorite film to install between FX and CS?

I actually just got my shipment of CS in and haven't had the opportunity to install any yet, should be finding out here this coming week though. I can say that I definitely like the color of the CS better than the FX.

6 minutes ago, highplains said:

I actually just got my shipment of CS in and haven't had the opportunity to install any yet, should be finding out here this coming week though. I can say that I definitely like the color of the CS better than the FX.

Oh wow, what lines you using before...only FX or FX/CR?

Only FX. I had to lobby to get the CS added and they finally gave me the go ahead to give it a trial run. I've been working on getting the program turned around growing for the last 18mos. It was pretty poorly set up, took me a year of fighting with them to even get a legal vlt film in stock.

Wow, leaving a lot of money on the table.  As long as they can sell it right, they should see the reason to have it.  It takes a little longer to shrink CS, but it is a beautiful film.  It is the only film we carry that we had couple of customers walk back in just let us know how nice it looks.

Archived