Last One To Post #710

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had an interesting customer yesterday.  We tint his car and he paid/left.  He came back saying he is hearing a noise while driving that sounds like a baseball card in a bicycle wheel.  I go out there to check if a scrap piece of film was in the wheel and nothing.  Check for screws in the tires and nothing.  He is like, so if anything goes bad while in your possession it is on me?  I look at him and was like if your transmission goes out down the street, that would be our fault?  He responds, oh it is not the transmission, but something happened.  I explain how tint is installed and we removed nothing from the car so any noise has nothing to do with us.  Then he says his steering wheel used to go up higher...I am like WTF.  He is showing me it used to go way up toward the windshield.  I showed him the mas height and how it is hitting beneath the dash...sir that is the highest it goes.  He is like, it used to go higher.  I was like, have a nice day sir and walked away.  Needless to say, his info is now on our ban list.

Archived