3M Color Stable Scratch Coat

3 minutes ago, Counterpart said:

I think there is going to be a new version of CS with higher heat reduction. Keep a look out.

Yes, not sure the official name yet, but basically CS with higher IR rejection.  They are also releasing a stand alone IR film to bridge the gap between CS and CR.  I was told both would be the 1st quarter of 2017, but haven't else anything recently.

8 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

Yes, not sure the official name yet, but basically CS with higher IR rejection.  They are also releasing a stand alone IR film to bridge the gap between CS and CR.  I was told both would be the 1st quarter of 2017, but haven't else anything recently.

Cool! I didn't get to see those films yet and the only newly launched product in Europe and Asia last year that I came across was MS (Metallic Shade).

Priced to kill. 

2 minutes ago, Counterpart said:

Cool! I didn't get to see those films yet and the only newly launched product in Europe and Asia last year that I came across was MS (Metallic Shade).

Priced to kill. 

I got an updated pricing sheet today and I noticed it has BS and MS...assuming Black Shade since the other is Metallic Shade.  Don't know anything about it, but BS is even less than MS.

2 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

I got an updated pricing sheet today and I noticed it has BS and MS...assuming Black Shade since the other is Metallic Shade.  Don't know anything about it, but BS is even less than MS.

Yep, black shade and metallic shade. Best I can tell is that they're a cheaper version of the FX line, the BS being an NR film(fxpm) and the MS being metalized(fxhp) but only a three year warranty on them if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, highplains said:

Yep, black shade and metallic shade. Best I can tell is that they're a cheaper version of the FX line, the BS being an NR film(fxpm) and the MS being metalized(fxhp) but only a three year warranty on them if I remember correctly. 

For the price, I would be worried about them lasting that long.  :lol

Archived