Baby shampoo, tint slime?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used tint slime, film on, tint tac, for me tint slime is ok when cold here, other than that I do not like it I use the generic baby shampoo from dollar store and doesn't clog up sprayer. Also use Tint Tac in the summer for my 2.5 gallon sprayed due to not having to mix up new daily, will stay fresh without losing its PH

For those of you wondering about Tint Slime, they are going to be releasing the Tint Slime Ultra very soon and we will be the exclusive distributor for this product on the initial launch. So get with your sales rep for Dragon Distributing/SolarFX Window Films to get some of this Orange Awesomeness. Give us a call at 800-825-3746 to get some of this solution.

58b736f84d639_tintslimeultra.jpg.d2b6c4ecf7b9ff7d2af4285955923805.jpg

5 minutes ago, Trentxxn said:

Thanks everyone for the info, im gonna switch to some dollar general or j&j baby shampoo and see how that works for me. Im in florida and always tinting when its hot so maybe thats my issue

Hey Trent, what film are you using? I know the Tint Slime Ultra Orange has been designed especially for hot climates like yours. Maybe you should give it a try to see if it helps you and gives you the slip you are looking for.

I honestly don't even measure out my shampoo. I adjust it accordingly, by accordingly I mean temp, install method (top loading, etc.) And if there's any type of hydrophobic coating on the glass. You'll get the feel for it, some people like it tacky and some like it sliding all over. Give j and j a shot, I actually use the target brand.

Archived