Raffle time, Stans Learning Library DVD set on tinting auto windows

Post to win the complete month of March with winners randomly drawn at the end of the month!

Greetings my friends

To celebrate my recent 10,000 post mark and getting my long awaited sword I decided to sponsor a raffle for a complete set of my Learning Library DVD set on tinting automotive windows.
14 DVD's each approximately a hour long that have taught so many new people to our industry as well as many people who have been in the business for years! 
Modeled after my hands on training the DVD's are full of tips and tricks to make the job of tinting cars easier, faster and cleaner. 
The DVD's teach several different ways to tint all the different types of windows you run into in this business. Full access to my support program is also included for those who need it. 
But wait there is more! A 15th DVD Titled Shaving the Edge teaches how to leave a factory edge look on side windows using a Exacto knife is also included!
But wait, But wait for more! Giving away five DVD's titled Breaking Down the Barriers! This hour long DVD I teach two different ways to tint each window on a complete car. So many ways to get a job done. The best way is what works best for each individual. Winners will pick up many skills to make the job of tinting better for them.
Free shipping anywhere in the United States.

A like on my facebook page is not necessary or required but would be appreciated. 
If you're posting for this raffle you are already at the best place on the Internet TintDude!

Cheers and good luck! 
Stan Foster aka Proffesor Tint

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!! :blink  Okay,, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there.  (this will probably ruin my chances after all the shop owners get in on it) 

Can you imagine how much easier it will be on a shop owner or someone who is looking to hire a new tinter,, to have these DVD's.  I mean come on!!! 

A set of instructional tint DVD's from the master himself.  That's money in the bank for training a new employee (( hint , hint Shop Owners ))  !!!  

Good luck everyone and

thank you StanTheMan. :notwrthy  

5 minutes ago, whitehog said:

Awesome @flat rock stan! You are a true gentleman and well respected member of this industry. Thank you for your generous raffle, that is awesome. I wish I could participate, but unfortunately even your videos couldn't help me!! 

Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

Shawn I bet you are a natural! Next SEMA you can teach me some skilzs.

thanks you for the kind words and all the raffles you have sponsored here on TintDude! This forum is my happy place on the Internet, meet so many great people :twocents 

Archived