Raffle time, Stans Learning Library DVD set on tinting auto windows

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start off the day with an old CRV Honda. Next up was another Altima (must be giving them away somewhere). Then the fun began. Another Altima called I allotted him time. He called back 10 min later and cancels. During that 10 min another call I scheduled Monday, she wanted today. So I call her back and have her come in. An hour goes by and she calls to request Monday again. Okay I'm ready to leave. One pulls in and wants to know the earliest I can do it. I open back up and pull it in. Installing the driver window. I realize it's not going back up, he walks in and says "oh sorry that ones broke, can I change the percent?" I think you were right the 5% is really dark. " I can but you'll have to pay for this one still. ... But you didn't put it in..... I still custom formed it to this car. We don't get many you being the second in my years here. The film and work are already in. I'll tell you what. I'll take half off because that's half the work. "Okay cool, can we try 10%?" I know he understood the Wtf face.... Would 20% be better? Yeah, let's do 20%. (Explained to him that after he got the window fixed I'd put the film in and why it needed to be fixed, it's 5:30, we close at 6... ) final window installed. Pull it out and go over every thing with him about care. "Can I still get it washed?" The wash manager walks over and says we closed at 6 it's all shut down. Oh, well it's all dirty now, covered it soap, finger prints every where.... We will do it tomorrow if you'd like, we open at 9am. "Can I talk to your manager, this ain't right, yinz don't do me dirty like that. Long story over I just finished hand washing it at 7 ..... Next bmw wagon, I quit... But I still want those DVDs.

1 hour ago, DaHatta said:

Start off the day with an old CRV Honda. Next up was another Altima (must be giving them away somewhere). Then the fun began. Another Altima called I allotted him time. He called back 10 min later and cancels. During that 10 min another call I scheduled Monday, she wanted today. So I call her back and have her come in. An hour goes by and she calls to request Monday again. Okay I'm ready to leave. One pulls in and wants to know the earliest I can do it. I open back up and pull it in. Installing the driver window. I realize it's not going back up, he walks in and says "oh sorry that ones broke, can I change the percent?" I think you were right the 5% is really dark. " I can but you'll have to pay for this one still. ... But you didn't put it in..... I still custom formed it to this car. We don't get many you being the second in my years here. The film and work are already in. I'll tell you what. I'll take half off because that's half the work. "Okay cool, can we try 10%?" I know he understood the Wtf face.... Would 20% be better? Yeah, let's do 20%. (Explained to him that after he got the window fixed I'd put the film in and why it needed to be fixed, it's 5:30, we close at 6... ) final window installed. Pull it out and go over every thing with him about care. "Can I still get it washed?" The wash manager walks over and says we closed at 6 it's all shut down. Oh, well it's all dirty now, covered it soap, finger prints every where.... We will do it tomorrow if you'd like, we open at 9am. "Can I talk to your manager, this ain't right, yinz don't do me dirty like that. Long story over I just finished hand washing it at 7 ..... Next bmw wagon, I quit... But I still want those DVDs.

:runforhills

Archived