BMW 340i 2016 x-drive

Crazydays01

I got a call for this BMW. It's a month out but I want to do my homework before hand anything to help me out or tips?  I'm not big into bmw's but I am always wanting to expand my portfolio. How are the doors? Panel removal? Rear window? What to look out for? Thank you for taking the time out to help!

I got a call for this BMW. It's a month out but I want to do my homework before hand anything to help me out or tips?  I'm not big into bmw's but I am always wanting to expand my portfolio. How are the doors? Panel removal? Rear window? What to look out for? Thank you for taking the time out to help!

Gaskets on BMW are one of the easiest if not the easier to pull. If you happen to drop a metal clip in the door panel then there's two screws behind the wood grain trim on the handle. Use a bone and pry the trim piece off then the rest of the door panel is held by tight clips

You can pull the seals super easy. Just carefully pull back the top of the panel. I grab the back edge of the seals with a hook tool and pull them out. I use the pressure of the panel on the clips to keep them attached to the door, be very careful because they could fall into the door.

Archived