2017 Mustang back glass bubbles!!! HELP!!!

I LOVE CXP films!! But unfortunately in my area if I use that film I'd have to charge my customers more. And they sometimes complain about my prices now! But I have CXP on my personal car and I love it!! Wish I could bump my prices a little. May look into switching. But I refuse to downgrade. It's just unreal I've never had an issue before with this and I won't let my work go out the door looking that way. So I ripped it off twice and it's gonna cost me money In the long run! But I take pride in my work and that's y in one of the best around!! Only one I know in the state that goes to half the distances I do to make my customers happy! I file the edges of the glass too!!! So no light gaps, and it never peels. ???

21 hours ago, Over the Edge said:

Has anyone experienced having issues with the back glass laying down without having those "peanut shape" bubbles coming back up from the rear glass defroster lines?? I have tried it twice. I never though it was an issue till I did one yesterday and I even tried "0000 steel wool" on the defrost lines for the second application. Still bubbled back up and almost the exact same spots as well!!! Made me look like I didn't know what I was doing and I spent HOURS tryin to get the window right. Finally gave up bout 9:00 last night and I have to try to find a solution to go finish the job which is an hour away from me! Needless to say I'm not very happy about this!!! Can any relate? Any suggestions or solutions to this issue??? Plzzzzz HELP!!!! Ps- I'm currently using Suntek HP films. (Have been for years tho and never any problems except for the Challengers and Chrysler 300's... Which I used steel wool for and it solved the problem!!! I'm stumped!! ??)

I have issues with all suntek tint so im currently using madico since ut goes on like butter but want to do llumar now. 

i think it goes back to the film honestly.

16 hours ago, shadytints said:

peanut free here,  probond for prep or rapid tac if one pops up.   300's and challengers you do compressed snap, little curvy for chargers

How are you applying the rapid tac ??  Are you peelin the film back if there is a peanut, applying the rapid tac and the squegeeing out again ???  

On 3/5/2017 at 0:07 AM, Stewy said:

I use Global QDP that might be the difference.

I used global qdp on a stang and only had one peanut ?. I able to heat from out side and use a Lil chizler with a Lil pressure after playing with it for 5 mins it laid down. 

Archived