6in lidco white hard card

This is by far my go to hard card for my top and bottom edges as well as my corners, I cut them in a shape to where corner access is easy and time efficient. My only problem is that I can only order them through llumars tool catalog at my dealership! Anyone know where I can find these bad boys at? I can only find either the grey ones (no slip on film) or the ones with a felt edge which is not needed, even though I could probably take it off. Please help! I will buy 100!

image.jpg

On 3/12/2017 at 11:50 AM, Bigjohnson3 said:

This is by far my go to hard card for my top and bottom edges as well as my corners, I cut them in a shape to where corner access is easy and time efficient. My only problem is that I can only order them through llumars tool catalog at my dealership! Anyone know where I can find these bad boys at? I can only find either the grey ones (no slip on film) or the ones with a felt edge which is not needed, even though I could probably take it off. Please help! I will buy 100!

image.jpg

I get the 6" cards at a local surplus store "Ax Man" for 95 cents, lidco is a few miles from our shop. sent them an E-mail and the min order is 500.

079.JPG

Just a tip, there's two styles of these, the one that does not have a hole in it is better. The one with the whole makes it weak if applying any sort of torque on it and will break, the one without the hole is much sturdier.

24ce013ea91db95727ea090803920cab.jpg

On 4/6/2017 at 1:01 PM, TintWizard said:

Just a tip, there's two styles of these, the one that does not have a hole in it is better. The one with the whole makes it weak if applying any sort of torque on it and will break, the one without the hole is much sturdier.

24ce013ea91db95727ea090803920cab.jpg

Found that out the hard way haha

Archived