3M vs Rayno

Hello, everyone! I am looking at getting my windows tinted on my Fiat 500. The shop I am looking at offers 3M ColorStable or Rayno S5 film. The price is only a couple dollars difference between the two. I guess what I'm asking is, what is the difference between the two? They both come with a lifetime warranty. I'm new to tinting (my last car had factory installed tint), so I don't know much. Thanks!

The Rayno has higher heat specs and will not leave a warp mark at the top of the window when rolled up.

Cs has a very soft glue and will leave a distortion line at the top of the window. Other than that its a nice color and is backed by 3m.

2 minutes ago, Film man said:

The Rayno has higher heat specs and will not leave a warp mark at the top of the window when rolled up.

Cs has a very soft glue and will leave a distortion line at the top of the window. Other than that its a nice color and is backed by 3m.

Nice to know. My Rayno S9 is too new to tell.

I have rayno on my front winshield with front sides and its not cloudy and stops heat. I've vitiligo and live in AZ so sun protection from hands is important to me. 70% front winshield 33% sides. Rear sides and back window are some other brand and you can definitely see the clarity difference. The installer said he switched to it 100% so I figured if it sucked he wouldn't be in business. Lifted 2016 F150 XLT V8 Supercrew.