Yelp reviewer meets business owner.

This turd comes in the shop basically demanding a CS 20 tint job for 120.00. He gave the front girl ana a hard time for 30 minuets until she had enough. I was stocking rolls on the film rack and overheard the whole conversation.  When ana walked over to me to ask if I would t/o the conversation I said sure. I came down off the ladder and approached the customer. In a calm voice I explained I have owned the shop for 24 years and we gave never done CS for 120.00.  And, if our prices were too high for him to please go to another dealer to get his jaguar tinted. Well, the next thing out his his mouth was wait till you see the review I leave you on Yelp. This is where it all went bad, haha. He didn't expect the volly of in your face belligerent insults he was about to receive. Basically giving him a reason to write a bad review. This pic is a screen shot of the video I was recording explaining to my yelp customers of what a dirt bag yelp abuser looks like. It escalated from there to phones flying, hands in your face resolution. He then started bragging he was a lawyer and would sue me. Haha, I pointed at the surveillance system and told him I'm sure the Florida bar would like to see the way he treats people. He then got really nervous when I started to call the police. Upon their arrival he went from badass to slobbering crybaby. So, my question is how do you handle yelp abusers. Ps, it's entertaining video we watch it often.

Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-28-03.png

Screenshot_2017-03-22-06-29-22.png

Guess he's not that great of a lawyer if he can only afford $120 for a tint job.  Yelp whiners wouldn't make one bit of difference in how I treat a customer.  I would love to see the video.....just sayin... :evilgrin 

What a goon sac.  I hate customers like that...they've found the cheap price somewhere else, but dont trust the place. Then once they find a place they trust they demand the cheap price.  Had a guy last week with brand new fiat wanting the exact same price, which i know he got from another place he doesnt trust.  

Had a customer come in yesterday inquiring about a clear bra. I gave him a quote. Then he tells me he knows he can get it done cheaper else where.  This is right after I told him we are 2 weeks out. I told him I'm sure you can. Then gave him then names of a few other shops to go check out. He seemed confused that I wouldn't do what he was telling me. We have a large amount of summer sales type company's in our area.They are all young and cocky.You can see them coming a mile away.

Last one I had on price I quoted 200 for a four door granted I give him the price after he scheduled the second time, first was a no call no show. Then said 200 was to much. My response was ok thanks for contacting me. 10 minutes later he says 200 is ok. :bitchslap

LOL, had one person try the lawyer bit.  I handed the card to my law firm and told him to send all the info to my lawyer.  Needless to say, he shut the hell up.  I even told him he must not be a good lawyer since he is driving that old crappy BMW around.