Should i buy this used plotter? Sign warehouse Q100

SWEET PURCHASE!

This plotter still looks like a virgin! i wouldn't take anything apart! just get a nice damp microfiber and Mr clean everything down! Change the blades and pads from your local dealer and you're good to go!(not sure where since i'm located in canada)

On 3/30/2017 at 11:10 PM, Angelo said:

once it's up and running you will wonder how you survived without one!

Just wanted to update this thread. A blade, and a strip and i was up and running. Using a trial version of TRUCUT, so far i have had a love/hate relationship with this thing. At first it worked pretty good, then yesterday it was like somebody flipped a switch and it starts cutting poorly, feeding film weird. Was about to throw it out in the parking lot and say forget it. BUT i saw the value in it in the few jobs when it was working. Most of the issues i was having was due to user error. I decided to read the manual last night, or atleast parts of it. Had the blade gummed up with something. Also needed to reset the speed, pressure and blade depth. After that, i used it all day to day and it saved me SO much time! I love it again and after today i don't know how i made it this long without it, lol... 

Archived